When in doubt, wear red.
– William Ralph Blass, known as Bill Blass, American fashion designer (1922-2002)
I want people to see the dress. But focus on the woman.
– Vera Ellen Wang, American fashion designer; founder of namesake brand Vera Wang, known for bridal gowns (1949-present)
Image Credit: Celebrity New Worths
Fashion is like eating. You shouldn’t stick with the same menu.
– Kenzō Takada, Japanese-French fashion designer; founder of Kenzo; acting Honorary President of the Asian Couture Federation (1939-present)
Image Credit: Goss Closet
I don’t approach fashion. Fashion approaches me.
– The Honourable Daphne Diana Joan Susanna Guinness, British-Irish fashion designer, art collector, model, musician, film producer, actor; direct descendant of 18th century Irish brewer Arthur Guinness (1967-present)
Image Credit: A White Carousel
The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.
– Vidal Sassoon, CBE, British-American hairstylist, businessman, philanthropist; noted for re-popularizing the Bob cut (1928-2012)
Image Credit: The Independent
Pure, intense emotions. It’s not about design. It’s about feelings.
– Alber Elbaz, Morrocan-Israeli fashion designer; worked for the Paris fashion house Lanvin from 2001 to 2015 (1961-present)
Image Credit: Edda Gimnes
Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.
– Edna Woolman Chase, American editor-in-chief of Vogue from 1914-1952 (1877-1957)
Image Credit: Quite Continental
I don’t do fashion. I am fashion.
– Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel, professionally known as Coco Chanel, French fashion designer, businesswoman; founder and namesake of Chanel (1883-1971)
Image Credit: Huff Post
Always dress like you’re going to see you’re worst enemy.
– Kimora Lee Leissner, also known as Kimora Lee Simmons, American fashion model, fashion designer (1975-present)
Image Credit: Fashionista
Fashion is what you’re offered four times a year by designers. And style is what you choose.
– Mary Laurence Hutton, known as Lauren Hutton, American model, actress (1943-present)